AB Naida CI M90 and Phonak Naida Link M HA Combination

I live in the Greater Toronto Area. My surgery has just been scheduled for late August. AB’s package deal includes a Phonak Naida Link M hearing aid for the contralateral ear. As I understand, the audiologists at Sunnybrook Hospital are responsible for servicing the CI processor but not the hearing aid. I would appreciate it very much if bimodal Forum users of Naida CI M and Naida Link M hearing aid would share their experience with respect to the options for getting competent and affordable services for the hearing aid.

@Deaf_piper has the same issue with different audiologists but is from Australia.

She may be able help in terms of things?

I’m bimodal (not AB) the most difficult thing I find having 2 audiologists is getting the devices equally balanced. While I can adjust my volumes through the apps on my phone I struggle to get an equal balance. I think this could be because I’m hearing 2 different sounds.

Edited: The 2 audiologists you use might be able to link their computer systems. Mine can’t, it’s a frustrating issue for me.

A friend of mine in the USA has the same audiologist for both CI and aid. He has been happy with this arrangement.

Do you you have access to one audiologist that does both? It might be worth looking for if possible.

I am bilateral, my audiologist does both CI and aids, this is in Texas.