A question For any Phonak Target Software Techies!

I’ve been wearing Phonak Aids for several years and currently using both a pair of Marvel 90R’s and also a pair of Costco KS10’s. Up till a few months ago I alwaysdid my own “en situ” audiograms and all other adjustments using TARGET ver 8.1.

Recently, however, about a couple months ago after loading up Target to work on my KS-10’s I noticed a notification in Target saying that Version9.05 was available for download. Good news, or so I thought!

When I went to download I got a pop-up screen notice that There was some problem with my internet connection and the following error message appeared: “BitsInfrastructureException: Exception of type ‘Sonova.Chinook.Application.AppServices.Web.Bits.BitsInfrastructureException’ was thrown.”

That bit of gobbledygook is waaaay above my pay grade to understand! The botton line though is that I cannot download the new 9… version Target. Fortunately I CAN still use existing and functional version 8… to do all my adjustments currently. BUT I will not be able to proceed into Lumity and future Phonak versions with what I have now!!

I’m just praying and hoping that one of you clever/smart guys out there in DIY Land knows the solution to my issue here and can get me back on track!!

Yeah its throwing the dummy out the window! So have you tried the old “uninstall and reinstall” method, restart your PC and turn off antivirus software is another, but if all else fails I have a copy of 9 for you.

Tenkan: thanks for your reply and suggestions! To answer your question of whether I had tried the old uninstall reinstall method the answer is yes I did without success.

Also, thanks for the offer of a link to v9.05. Another member almost immediately after seeing my post sent a link to 9.05 and I’m installing right now, but I’m still very grateful for your response and kind offer! :hugs:

No problem, hopefully you’ll get it all sorted now.

I just stumbled across this post while looking for something else, but coincidentally just got the same error. I found that it was caused by an issue with my ISP service. Once they got my connection back up, I was able to cancel and restart the download. It then ran to completion.

Great thanks for letting us know.