A-B/Phonak Target CI software

Hi all!

I hope everyone is well. Does anyone have a copy of Target CI? I know I will be called batsh*t crazy for requesting it. But I have no desire to reprogram my CI. I just want to reprogram my Nadia M that my Audi can’t seem to get right after 6 months. I have Target and programmed all my past hearing aids to my satisfaction. I am a musician and the Audi can’t get it right from verbal expressions. My Audi will only let me bring in my acoustic guitar and that just doesn’t do it. I play electric guitar in a gigging band for 30 years. If I use my Target to program my Nadia M, Target unlinks the CI and you can’t link them back. So I just need to be able to program my Nadia M without unlinking. Thanks in advance!!!

1 Like

PM has been sent, Imark…

He needs the software to control his CI and HA, not just the HA. Do you actually have that software?

Ah…no I do not…

Ah that’s a shame. Thank you tho.

Any news on this?
I am also looking for Target CI.

If I use my Target to program my Nadia M, Target unlinks the CI and you can’t link them back. So I just need to be able to program my Nadia M without unlinking. Thanks in advance!!!

Did you experience that or did they tell you that? I think you can program the link-m with Target, without having target CI.
When connecting Target to the Link M, it sees that it is linked to a Ci, and asks you to connect the CI, then it reads actual programs from the CI, to make sure the same programs are available in the Link M. After that the link M can be programmed as you like.

In my case the LInk M commes from a HA shop, and he doesn’t have target CI, and this works as I have written.

Does anyone has a link to Target CI, The software that looks like the normal Target but is to adjust the Marvel CI from AB?

Still no news on this subject?

Anything to do with CI software isn’t available on this forum, you’ll need to find a solution with a helpful audiologist clinic.

I’m looking for it as well, and for sure a lot of people have copies, they just don’t send them out。If have an AB authorized account, you can download it directly from the website

Yeah absolutely, if you have the appropriate account you can download any manufacturer software, but without the correct creditorials you cannot open an account.