7 years using Sonic Innovations, now looking for my second hearing aids

Hello All,

I had been using the CIC Sonic Innovations Natura 2SE for over 7 years and is extremely satisfied using them.I have a 75Db sensori-neural hearing loss(had suffered from Typhoid at 1.5yrs over 3weeks).

Now I am looking out for CIC hearing aids packed in with the latest (nano)technology which will support me even in case of loss upto 90Db.It should allow me hear every word spoken by each guy (> 20) in a meeting room, as I often organize them and this is critical for me… which unfortunately I dont get to hear all using my old Sonic aids.

Could you please let me know, incase you came across good brands on which brands should I focus on. Of course I am looking at reasonable prices and after-sales support too…

Many Thanks & Regards,
Abhijitd

Wish I had 7 years on my SI Applauses (BTE). The HA persuaded me that they were everything I needed without paying more for the Naturas. My left aid went back 4 times in the 3 years I have had them, twice after the 3 year warranty. I don’t think I had more than 3 months uninterrupted without a problem (there were tube breaks in between). 3 months after the left one came back for the fourth time it is now shutting itself off at intermittent times during the day. Ditto the right aid which also has the added feature of randomly cycling through the 3 programs nonstop driving me crazy with the repeated tones, till I shut it off and turn it on again. There has to be something wrong with this company’s quality control.

this is a tiny company… they dont make any money… they will soon be out of business