7 years using Sonic Innovations, now looking for my second hearing aids

Hello All,

I had been using the CIC Sonic Innovations Natura 2SE for over 7 years and is extremely satisfied using them.I have a 75Db sensori-neural hearing loss(had suffered from Typhoid at 1.5yrs over 3weeks).

Now I am looking out for CIC hearing aids packed in with the latest (nano)technology which will support me even in case of loss upto 90Db.It should allow me hear every word spoken by each guy (> 20) in a meeting room, as I often organize them and this is critical for me… which unfortunately I dont get to hear all using my old Sonic aids.

Could you please let me know, incase you came across good brands on which brands should I focus on. Of course I am looking at reasonable prices and after-sales support too…

Many Thanks & Regards,
Abhijitd

i would say stick to the brand…
velocity has been favoraly review by admin…
im sure it is a good thing

Abhijitd, not sure if I could make a rec with out knowing your hearing loss. Can you post your hearing loss?
I wear a CI on oner ear and have a moderate to profound loss in my other ear. Hope I can help.
www.hearingaiddocs.com

I would also stick to the brand. If someone on here is not able to help you find the best fit for your hearing loss you could contact Sonic Innovations and speak with one of their reps. I have found in my experience that these reps are usually very well trained in their recommendations, but just like with anything else there are good and bad reps. If you don’t like one ask for another. You deserve the best so make sure that is what they give you! Oh and I am jealous that you are in Miami xbulder! There is snow on the ground here :frowning:

I have had the same aids since 2001, and have been very pleased with them also.

Just a few weeks ago, I replaced them with a pair of Sonic Ion 400s.
These are the open ear design. I am very impressed with their performance, and definitely like the open ear concept.

I’m in the same boat. I think the Natura 2se’s are a fantastic sounding instrument. Unfortunately, it looks like the company has gone a bit stale technology-wise since then. I’m going to try the Velocity since there are good deals on them right now and I’m hopeful that they live up to the brand sound quality. I tried Unitron and was not impressed. I’m also considering Siemens, because they have a lot of features and controllability (settings in the software).

Sonic Innovations Bliss 100 your ticket. I have a CIC pair and suffer profound loss … their quality of sound is excellent, this Bliss series eliminated feedback … it is small, sounds great, and zero feed back.

Test driven the big names and have selected Sonic each time, this is my third pair … looking forward to their next release with enhanced blue tooth connentions with smart phone devises

Sonic Innovations Bliss 100 your ticket. I have a CIC pair and suffer profound loss … their quality of sound is excellent, this Bliss series eliminated feedback … it is small, sounds great, and zero feed back.

Test driven the big names and have selected Sonic each time, this is my third pair … looking forward to their next release with enhanced blue tooth connentions with smart phone devises