Z Power charger firmware link?

I have an old Oticon / Z Power charger stand (model ZC-B01) that I would like to make sure has the latest firmware as Z Power did a firmware update years ago when they were having problems.

The Z Power website is no more since bankruptcy and the Riot Energy site doesn’t have anything but batteries on it.

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the battery charger stand firmware?

Regards,

Darryl

Mate, that could be asking a bit much, I used this set up years back and I do remember the firmware update that was supposed to be the “fix” however they were s**t batteries to begin with and no firmware was gonna “re-manufacture” them it was doomed to fail!

1 Like

I’ve seen the feedback on how bad they were (are), but my experience was and is just the opposite. I’ve had batteries last a very long time (years - yes, seriously, years on a set of batts. Current set is four years old and still ticking) and give me all the power I need for a day’s wearing (~14 hours). Maybe I got the magic pair. I don’t know.

I did have the doors replaced and the charger firmware updated years ago on my original OPN 1s and have now purchased a backup set of OPN 1s off Ebay along with the charger, and want to make sure the charger has that firmware update if I can find it. RIght now I’m just using my old charger that I know has the updated firmware.

Regards,

Darryl

Boy, you must really have gotten a golden set of the ZPower batteries. Mine barely lasted 3 months before they don’t hold the charge for more than half a day.

Nevertheless, I do have the updated firmware version 1.3.1.0 for its charger. Just PM me your email address and I’ll see if I can email it to you as an attachment since it’s only 2 MB.

1 Like