Wireless programmer for MUSE i2400

Hi,
since two weeks I#m the owner of starkey MUSE i2400 RIC. These hearing aid are really good especially in noisy envirement and auditoriums. Currently I#m using a classic HIPRO for programming. But I find out that also wireless programming is able for MUSE i2400.
Question: Can anybody give me a tip which kind of equipment is necessary for this?
There are 2 wireless programmer available. Either Surflink or Trulink programmer. Can I use both or is it limited to the first one? A short feedback will be great.
Best
Uwe

1 Like

@Uwe
Hi Uwe

Muse wireless programming is limited to the SurfLink® Programmer.
See Starkey Chart

most type of Muse HA can be programmed via cable too.
but the RIC R type HA (rechargable) are prgrammable only wireless / not cable connector available.

Trulink programmer is only for the new Livio / Livio AI and Halo IQ/Halo2 wich are buit on the new Truelink Plattform (Bluetooth 2.4 GHz) TruLink Programmer identicall with NOAHlink Wireless for programming Bluetooth 2.4GHz hearing aids

But for your Muse i2400 RIC 312 you need either the SurfLink Programmer (900 MHz) or a pair of cables (straigh connector)

1 Like

It’s the Surflink Programmer. They are hard to come by. I doubt the Trulink is backward compatible since it’s a different frequency but you could check the owners manual just to be sure.

I found out that Starky recently scrambled and hided their pdf-files on the Starkey Pro website. Therefore the above link is no more working.

I uploaded a copy of the Starkey Boots , Cables and Programming Connection Chart on an filehoster.

This Chart is for the Starkey heaing aids generation Livio / Livio AI (2018) , Picasso, Halo IQ (2016) , Muse IQ (2016) , SoundLens Synergy IQ (2016)