Wired IP phones and t-coil compatability

My office has Cisco IP phones that are soon to be upgraded. The current version does not work with t-coil, but I am interested in finding out if I can get something that will work with my Phonak Audeu Q HA’s in the upgrade and I am trying to find out what to ask for? Does anyone have experience with Cisco IP phones and t-coil? Any recommendations?

Cisco says their wired IP phones meet FCC regulations for T-coil compatibility, but in practice, the sound quality may not be acceptable. And the magnetic field strength may be insufficient to activate the phone program on your Audéo. You might want to ask your company if they’ll provide a Plantronics MDA200 + SSP 2714-01 Bluetooth adapter. This setup lets you connect the phone to your ComPilot.

Thanks Rasmus. That is what I suspected, when you search the topic Cisco says they are compliant, but that they cannot guarantee that it works with any particular HA, sounded like a disclaimer.

I have used Cisco phones working with t-coil. I’ve used a Headset Buddy that plugs into the Cisco phone (they also make one for other than Cisco) and I use a Clearsound CLA7v2 Neckloop in order to communicate with the tcoils in my implant and H/A. The CLA7v2 connects to the Headset Buddy with a wire that comes with it and uses the built in microphone. I’ve have 2 Buddy’s, one for Cisco and one I’ve used with other manufacturers.

Hello I have the voyager 510 a blue tooth adapter. It used the phonak naida hearing aids
The icom works but constantly breaks and expensive to repair…

I have the Clearsounds qh2 blue tooth
I use the cisco ip 7961 at work.
I am a pharmacist at very busy pharmacy
what blue tooth adapter would u recommend

Should I get my icom fixed or get better device
As far a bluetooth adapters

— Updated —

Hello I have the voyager 510 a blue tooth adapter. It used the phonak naida hearing aids

Hello
I currently using the QH2 Hub and quattro 4 with the Cisco ip 7961 Phone. the word discrimation is Very POOR
I am A Pharmacist working at a very busy pharmacy
I woo told that bluetooth has many interferences and was recommend Direct Connection
Can you please give me the ddetails ON how you are Cla7-v2 with. the head set buddy
this sounds like a great alternative

your help is greatly appreciated

Regards
Scott

I ordered the clean-up from amazon
I also have the PONS Quick Disconnect Cord

Hello
I currently using the QH2 Hub and quattro 4 with the Cisco ip 7961 Phone. the word discrimation is Very POOR
I am A Pharmacist working at a very busy pharmacy
I woo told that bluetooth has many interferences and was recommend Direct Connection
Can you please give me the ddetails ON how you are Cla7v2 with. the head set buddy
this sounds like a great alternative

your help is greatly appreciated

Regards
Scott
I ordered the CIA7V2 from AMAZON
I also have the PONS quick disconnect Cord

I know this is probably too late but there are guides on how to use the MDA200 + SSP 2714-01 for someone considering getting it. There isn’t a lot of help out there so if there are other guides please let me know.