Widex unique crackling when on transport

I have two custom made in the canal aids and am getting crackling when on the bus, in the car & sometimes on the ferry. It happens when going over bumps, or when the vehicle is juddering. It also happened once when I stopped quickly when running. I have had several of these aids and they all did the same ruling out receiver etc issue I think. It sounds like fireworks going off and isn’t very pleasant. I have worn aids for 37 years and never experienced it until these. Any ideas please?

I had crackling sounds when on the bus and going over bumps. Turned out the mic needed to be replaced.

I get that with my old hearing aids when the battery goes dead, sounds like you could use a new one too :slight_smile:

I don’t think it is a parts fault as it’s done it in several different ones. It is just very annoying and not sure what to do about it. I am going to try taping them up so they are fatter in my ears, as wondering if the thinner moulds are causing movement resulting in crackling. Apparently it can be a noise caused by feedback. Anyone experienced this? I’ve always had feedback as whistles & chirps…