Widex Programmer(s)

Hello to all.

I decided to open this thread because my hearing aids are Widex’m interested in become self-programmer of the same. But not just thinking about myself, I think this topic can be enlightening for all users who have the Widex.

I started to ask some questions on other topics, but to avoid any off-topic, I think that will be shown here!

Anyone who has experience with Widex, thank you witness here to help ourselves and if possible … Because I think that currently the company is not apologist for self-programmers and stopped sales of available software / hardware!

Hey RSilva,

did you have any luck with the software?

I’ll be watching this thread as well, although it seems like this forum is dominated by Costco aids.

I’m interested in the Compass software also. Since I’m new, you can’t PM me, but send message direct to gbaneyatHotmaildotcom.

Widex has a portable programmer called IP5. It works completely stand alone, you dont need a computer, modem or software.
This programmer is including cables and connectors and you can adjust all Widex aids, exept clear, super and dream series.

Your Audi can order it for you by Widex, price in US should be around 300 USD.
If he dont want to help you, try the German Revear shop, i think they can help you.

User instructions download by widex.pro/WebFiles (fitting with IP5 programmer) These instructions are for the Menu series but can be used for the other models.

Greetings from Holland!

Hi! Please who has the scheme of Widex cable?
I want to try to make the cable myself.
If you have a Widex cable, could you to test the lines with an ohmmeter (resistance meter) and indicate in the picture in my attached.
I would appreciate any help.Widex%20%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BA%D0%B0