Widex pro link connector cables (red and blue)

Hello again everyone!

I managed to get everything i need for my widex evoke cic m 330 except the red and blue cables that connect with the pro link connector (no wirelless in my HAs). I found a seller which has the phonak cables size 10 which can connect on the prolink connector (he sent me a photo having them connectedl but i am not sure if it would connect as it should on the HAs battery pocket. What do you think? Will it work?

thanks in advance

Did you try using just the ProLink?
I think the Evoke models are widexlink tech, so should work with just the ProLink.

1 Like

Hello Tenkan,

Mine are without the wireless connectivity so i need the cables.

Please post the picture you received from your seller.

1 Like

Is there a cable chart in your Widex software?
If there is and there should be, look up which cables you need for your aids.
Between your ProLink and the cables listed in your software for your particular aids, you should have all the information you need to program your aids.

Connections for Widex hearing aids tend to be secretive. So, thanks for your picture showing the WIDEX PRO LINK Connector that has female mini-DIN cable connections for fitting Widex CIC-Micro hearing aids. Now that we can see the WIDEX PRO LINK Connector (that fits atop the WIDEX PRO LINK) we have a better understanding about cable connections to Widex hearing aids.

You might look on EBay in an attempt to find Widex cables. But this is not an easy straight-forward connection! You will need two parts to complete a cable and the second part may have two styles (Pill or Boot);

• mini-DIN to four-prong
  • four-prong to Battery Pill
  • OR, four-prong to Programming Boot

Note that the battery-pill connectors require that you remove the battery door before inserting the battery-pill connector in place of the battery. As a precaution you should remember which battery door goes with which hearing aid. Sometimes they can be switched and then not work properly.

Here’s a link to a Widex Cable Guide that shows which hearing aid style goes with which Boot or Pill.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this valuable info! I found a shop in Europe that most probably has them. Waiting for the price

A close-up view of the four-prong picture shows that one of the prongs is larger, likely to avoid connecting it backwards;

This is to document that the WIDEX PRO LINK Connector which has female mini-DIN cable connections and attaches to the top of the WIDEX PRO LINK requires a battery to work.

Also the 4-prong has 2 prongs that are larger to avoid connecting it backwards.

1 Like