Widex COMPASS GPS

Hi there, you’ll also need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects, in your case the ProLink.

Hello! Can you send me the software for widex moment?

Hi there, sure it’s available, don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.

2 Likes

Need help for Widex Menu 5 Hearing Aids

I have a pair of old Widex Menu5 hearing aids. They are from my Uncle, who died several years ago. The hearings aids are from 2016.
Now i want to try to program these parts.
What software do I need for this? Maybe an older Compas GPS ?
Noahlink is available.
Alfred

Welcome to the forum sure it’s available, but not the Noahlink wireless for those older models, possibly ProLink otherwise HiPro and cables.

Thanks for the info.
I could not find any holes for a cable. So i think, it would be prolink.
I write to the company toget some more informations about that HA.
Maybe i buy an interface and try it.
Alfred

One place to look is up inside the hearing aids for pin connection, or these may need “boots” as well for programming, check compass software to be sure.

Thanks for the pichture.
I looked twice, but i could not find pins for programing. Maybe they use the pins for the battery.
So next step is to look for a compass gps version from 2018 for older widex devices.
Did anybody have an idea ?
Alfred

Hello Friends. I get a nessage from Widex. They told me, that this is an Widex INTEO-micro HA. Full digital, but they have no more information.
Maybe i found something in the deep of the internet…

You can check your PM, cheers

Hi, I have been looking for the compass gps software for a long time, can you share with me the software please?

Hi, do you find the Widex Comass GPS software?

Can someone please private message me with Widex Compass GPS? Been looking for AGES.

Thank you