Widex COMPASS GPS

Take it from someone that has been through what you are going through, your best defense is being as good as you can to you audiologist, and also asking as many questions as you can but always ask those questions with a very kind and understanding voice. And as I did I asked to be seen by a different audiologist. But do it in a way that you are not not being respectable. With my first set of aids I say the audiologist that I was set to 5 times and never to my satisfactions, so I ask the company that I got my aids from to send me to another audiologist and it took this one only 1 visit to figure out what was wrong. But by that time it was to late to return them and the new audiologist said that I was not the first one to come from that audi with the same complains, the only thing I can say was that I was luck that I got in the VA system. And I also sent back my aids and refused to pay anymore on them. And by the way I would never recommend the company I went through to any one.

I agree, I’m never rude to the audi, or anyone for that matter, just not the type to keep my mouth shut if it seems like I’m getting spoon fed some pablum about how I don’t need this or that.

I will push the envelope on these HA’s and learn what they will do & then I’ll drag her along in a nice way.

:slight_smile:

tried to PM you but I am a newbie too [ 15 posts to PM someone-really? how about some other mechanism? mods plz reply to my bait so can I build my post count ;/ ]
anyway gustavo I think this is probably what you need

post #1

Hello doubledown,

Did you have any luck in finding the Compass GPS software? I am also looking for it.

Regards.

can you email me the software? thanks jonathanlin08@gmail.com

How to find Fitting Software to Program Your Hearing Aids [DIY]

Hi did you ever find the Compass GPS software online,
ant help would be good

can you share with me the software please?

Sure, what’s the exact model your trying to program.

can you send me latest version please?

You can use the built-in updater in compass to get the latest version.

maalesef hata veriyor bende 3,4 var. nasıl düzeltebilirim

Belki Widex Compass GPS sürüm 4.3’ü isteyin ve ardından birisinin size gönderip göndermediğini belirlemek için PM/Özel Mesajınızı okuyun.

Can you explain what type of error, give me a screenshot of the error message.

When you update,you must turn off all antivirus protection and windows defender, as these will stop the update.

Hi, I just bought a pair of Widex Hearing Aids. I would appreciate a link for the compass GPS so i can make some changes.

Thank You for your help.

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY.

Hi, I just got a pair of Widex Unique Fusion and it would be very kind if someone could send me a copy of Widex Compass GPS.
Best,
ISO

Hi @user621 please check your private messages

Hi there, you’ll also need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects, in your case the ProLink.

Hello! Can you send me the software for widex moment?