Widex Compass GPS download

Hi there, great your giving DIY a go it’s all pretty easy enough but do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time, you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for the moment models and windows based PC works best, you can if you want install on Mac OS but you’ll need bootcamp or some other virtual machine to run, also note that the Noahlink wireless programming device won’t work with any ARM based chips.

Hello everyone! I have Widex Moment HAs, been [trying to] use them for the past 2 years I have mild hearing loss, mostly comprehension in conversations and when there’s background noise. I really like the moments, but I’ve been getting increasingly frustrated at finding the right adjustments with my audiologist. I’m ready to try making adjustments on my own since it’s so cost prohibitive every time I go see my audi, and so I purchased the Widex Pro Link wireless programmer. If anyone can point me to where I’d find the Compass GPS it’d be super awesome! I can’t wait to see if I can get where I need with these HAs before I give up!

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, don’t give up just yet, DIY is all pretty easy enough, but do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time, can you return the ProLink as you need the Noahlink wireless programming device for the moment models.

1 Like

I would appreciate someone sending a link for the Compass GPS software. I have the necessary hardware and have used Compass GPS before. My files somehow became corrupted after updating to Ver 4.8.6193 and I neglected to keep a backup. Thanks

Hi, can you please share the link to download widex compass software?

Thanks

Hi there, great your giving DIY a go, be sure to do some research and read the user guides before starting, you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.

Hi, can you please give me link for Compass GPS app ( i have widex moment 330 )
Thanks

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, please be sure to research and read the user guides before starting your DIY projects, and don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device.