Why Exsilent Q leaf pro is bad hearing aid?

Hey folks I know there were previous threads about this HA but I got no reply there are millions of people using HA …no one of them use Qleaf Pro ??? There are plenty of Audiologists here no one is interested in this post ???

Please post any experience bad or good about this HA and about its cost . I have met two Audiologists and both are bad people .

Hi, I just became part iif this forum, I use qleaf pro since 2014, bought in malaysia. I think they are very useful as CIC model because u don t need to make any adaptation to your hear channel. With the silicon fitting provided they are ready to fit all ears. They 4 channels and can be switch by tapping your ears. Very easy. the only disadvantage is that you must change the silicon adaptor every some months depend on your use. But this silicon adaptor avoid the device become dirty.
I am trying to find the connection cable to start fitting by myself (and avoid to go to the seller anytime), but didn t find yet. Hope this help. For any question don t hesitate to ask