I am beginning an online hearing aid company after many dissatisfying years working for a large retailer and I need your help. First here are a couple ideals my company is being built around.
- From a retail standpoint or local hearing aid office, hearing aids have become too expensive. They “bundle” their pricing. For instance I can sell a top of the line set for $2500-$3000 max, as opposed to $4000-$9000. So you would get your hearing tested, buy the product online,have somone to walk you through getting started with them, be able to get adjustments etc. if you do so in an office a conservitive estimate of 10 visits after delivery for the life of the aids says you would pay $100 per visit in a “Bundled package”
- We will eventually have dipsensers,ENT’s and Audiologists in a network for you to go to in your local area to get fit in person if you wish for far less than a traditional hearing aid office.
- Once we begin to grow we will have a “No Automation” policy…forever. that means whenever you call during hours of operation you will get a live operator
- Our customer service will be the best and will put our patients satisfaction first…no matter how big we get…period. I call it PatientFirst
- A very, very, very simple website that anyone can use quickly without getting frustrated.
A couple questions for you please if you will help me build the ideal company:
What else would you want from an online hearing aid company?
Would you rather not have “24 HOUR” Customer service. Assuming we were available 8am-9pm EST?
If you were my Patient and I offered a referral program to someone you refer to my site that buys, perhaps pay you $100 per refferal ,would that peak your interest?
Any negatives you have encountered through online hearing aid companys you would fix or change entirely?
Please post or email me at email@example.com with answers and thank you so much for helping me build a better company
***You will not be marketed to for emailing comments and ideas