What lifetime can i expect from lithium ion batteries?

Hi, what lifetime will the new rechargable batteries in hearing aids last?
1 year, 2 years, 3 years, how many?
and i didnt put in the brand and model because it shouldn’t matter much; anyway its a new resound Q9

Phonak Marvels will supposedly last 6 years. Since they’ve only been out since December this is just speculation at this point.

It is indeed all speculation on the battery life.

However, my Marvels’ have a 3 year warranty which covers the batteries. In addition to that, my Audi will send mine in at the 2.5 year mark for what she called “refurbishment”. As part of that process; Phonak replaces the batteries.

That should give me at least 5 years of life for my HA’s without having to worry about battery life

My son gave me an iPhone 7 that he had used for about two years. The lithium ion battery health had fallen to about 80%, and I replaced it. The manufacture date on the battery was October 2016.

I think the thing to consider with a HA battery is that you really want it to last all day, and not have to charge it during the day to make it through. For that reason I think they are more sensitive to capacity loss.

The runtime of all lithium-ion rechargeable batteries reduces over time. The estimates are based on fresh lithium-ion rechargeable battery capacity. Under normal operating conditions, the battery will retain up to 80% of its initial capacity after 2 years of use. Preferred rechargeable hearing aid with direct streaming may interested of you.