What do I need to program Phonak Audeo V90?

Thank you for information. I checked both of your DIY Convectors threads already. Did you tried Hi-Pro with Windows 8.1? All I found it should be compatible with Windows 7. What about 32bit or 64bit? Should I install Windows 7 32bit, or could I try my Windows 8.1 64 bit version?

I have not come across any Windows version 32/64bit problems. It just a USB connection.

From what I have been reading, there is a newer HI-Pro USB 2 that is compatible with Win 8 but is over $700.
HI-Pro USB - up to Win 7.

So the “pill” is the Adapter with the battery shaped end. Reading. “DOs and Don’ts”… Am I right? and a Boot is?

The Hi-Pro USB 2 is for high speed data transfer. You don’t need high speed for one pair of hearing aids at home. Just be patient for an extra few seconds.

Yes, the “pill” is the Adapter with the battery shaped end. It works only with specific hearing aid models that have data contacts built into the battery compartment.

Click on the >> Epoq<< link in my signature line to see an example of using a programming boot/shoe.

To backup what PVC said, I have a Hi-Pro with a serial connection, connected to a USB to serial adapter, running on two separate computers with Windows 8 64 bit, Oasis (for Bernafon) and Target 4.0 (for Phonak). No problems at all.

All right, thank you guys.

thank you.:cool:

thanks for the difference on the hi pro

To update an older thread, I have recently programmed my Phonak Audeo V90-13 ha set with the imported Hi-Pro on a Windows 10 laptop with the current Target 4.3 available through the Target updates feature. All is good and all features work great. Much improvement for me over my prior Audeo Q90 312 set from last year.