Weird problem with my Widex Moment 330 after cleaning/testing

I’m wasn’t talking about replacing earmolds from recievers, but the recievers from the rest of the aid…
anyway they did it already anyway, and it sure felt different from before, just not better because the programming was a new one.

I know. But what I am saying is that the receivers are either left handed or right handed. Then obviously the moulds are made for each ear too.

Is the hearing aid under warranty? A problem with mid frequency amplification that comes and goes when you touch the device and that isn’t the receiver wire–sounds like a manufacturer repair.

You sure your clinician said she replaced the whole aid rather than just the wire? It would be quite odd for a clinician to replace the whole hearing aid right there in the shop.

Thats what she told me…
Im not sure if its still under warranty but I think so, because all these times I went there since mid-december they never charged me anything, not even yesterday when they said they replaiced the aid with a new one.
In my town its just audiologists, but in this other town they have two technicians there beside the audiologists, they usually repair the aids there.