VA Trial Period?

For those of you that use the VA to get their aids here’s my question.

I’ve trialed the OPN 1’s and returned them under the trial period because I wanted to try the OPN ITC HS’s.

Once I receive them, in about 4 wks, will I get another trial period with them or am I locked in for the duration? I realize I should have asked this of them at the time but I plain had a senior moment and forgot. Since they kept the OPN 1’s and returned them to Oticon for credit, I realize it’s a little late to worry about it but I’m concerned what will happen it I can’t stand the feel of the custom molds! Thanks

1 Like

Your trail period should start fresh, but check with your Audi it seems different clinics have different rules.

I got a new trial period. Seems like they started when the aids were ordered.

1 Like

I am with you there I believe so too

I’m not sure, but the way I look at it is, I gave them 10 years of my life, they need to hook you up and make things right, no exceptions.

Update. Returned my ITC HS yesterday and picked up new OPN S miniRITES. Now my trial period has been extended out to 1/2020. Don’t think I will have as many problems with these. Don’t know what kind of domes these are, she told me, I forgot before I left the office! But, they are kind of like a mini mold! But, these don’t make my ears sweat which is great. Speech recognition seems to be much better than my others. Was actually able to watch tv last night without needing the tv adapter!

1 Like

Sure sounds like you are doing good. Figuring out what is best for you.
Good luck with your new aids.

1 Like