Used Phonak Roger Pen iN licenses

Interesting, in my opinion if you rank all the Roger , type 3, devices the Easypen would be at the bottom of the list. And yet it is quite good and far better than any ALD from any other brand. And, with creative shopping, can be purchased inexpensively

so, anyone who uses the Roger x receiver set up does not need the license that I keep hearing about.? ie connecting the x to a com pilot? I used the multi mic so I did not use the com pilot ( which is a necklace attached gadget with the connection for the Roger x ) that came with the pen. ( if anyone wants it )

Correct. You do not need to worry about a license if you have a physical Roger receiver that connects to a device.

can you elaborate as to the difference in performance between the easy pen and the newer Roger on that replaces the pen?

1 Like

It is possible to buy the receivers and move the license out to marvel, paradise or lumity HAs. You’d need that license in there if it were intended to plug the Roger x receiver into something.

WH

Not sure if this is of help:

The pen is intended to either be pointed at a speaker or held by or attached to the speaker. The Roger On can be used that way or set on a table and it has the ability to focus it’s microphones on a speaker. It is an expensive piece of kit though. For details, look on Phonak Pro website or search on the forum.

Using the Phonak myRogerMic app and Phonak Roger On to demonstrate directional audio: