Use KS10 aids as headset for Panasonic BlueTooth landline phone?

We just picked up a Panasonic KX-TG994SK landline phone package that boasts BlueTooth connectivity. I have it linked to my Pixel 3a phone and can make cellular calls using the keypad on the Panasonic phone. The instruction manual shows how to pair a headset, and Phonak (manufacturer of the KS10) says that their aids can be used as a headset provided that the phone uses the Hands Free Profile (which it does, and that is what it uses to connect to the cellphone). BUT the Panasonic manual also says that the headset must use the Head Set Profile.
Am I really out of luck? Has anyone managed to get their KS10 aids (or Phonak Paradise aids) to link to a Panasonic landline phone?

This one doesn’t have the right Bluetooth profile so likely hood is the same for your device as well.

I had already seen that message and the response that said that that phone was using an old BT version. My instruction manual has a 2021 copyright date, and the phone has BT 4.2.

I just tried to pair the aids as though they were a cellphone, but that did not work either.

I think I’ll contact Phonak and see if there is any affordable phone that will work with these aids.

But it still has to have the right Bluetooth profile. There are different ones.

1 Like

Phonak responded promptly with a list of GigaSet (a Siemens brand) phones that cost a lot more than Panasonic phones.

Hey thanks for the update, did they give exact model numbers, would be good for future reference for people visiting the forum.

1 Like

Ok I found one model Gigaset E720

1 Like

I’ll post a separate message with the model numbers they say they have tested.

1 Like