Use differing fitting formulas on Phonak Paradise

I’m using Target to program my Paradise HAs.

I use the Phonak Adaptive Digital formula on all programs. I am trying to create a separate program for Speech in Loud Noise based on the NAL-NL2 to put onto my HAs alongside the other programs that are based on the Phonak Adaptive formula.

AFAIK, Oticon allows for such a setup in their Genie software.

Now, it seems like Target only allows the fitting formula to be applied based on a single global setting that is applied to all programs, and doesn’t allow for individual programs to have different formula underpin them.

Any thoughts on how I might achieve this?

you answered the question by yourself

Different fitting formulas for different programs on one hearing aid, only supported by Oticon devices.

3 Likes

I get that.

I was asking if anyone had thoughts on how my objective might be achieved using a workaround. I thought that might be grist to the mill for DIYers… :wink:

Enter what ever formulas you want to explore, go to the program you want to use it for and print the screen. You can then use this as a guide after you go back and enter the original formula.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s really not possible in the sense your hoping, the only work around would be @raylock1 suggestion, but you could also have a separate client for each different formula you wish to try out.

4 Likes