Unitron programming software and cables/wireless link

MEDEAF - PM me with your email address and I will send you a link

A little late to this thread, but I’m a newbie myself. Ive been looking around for hearing aids and all the prices I was quoted was a little to high for me to afford. My daughter recently took matters in her own hands and found a company called Audicus and bought me a pair of hearing aids. At first I was against going with a company that’s only online but had to try it out as my daughter did buy them. I was actually surprised at how nicely it’s been working out so far.

There is a thread where people have been talking about Audicus. You might want to check it out.

http://www.hearingaidforums.com/showthread.php?18535-Audicus-Does-anyone-use-these

— Updated —

There is a thread where people have been talking about Audicus. You might want to check it out.

http://www.hearingaidforums.com/showthread.php?18535-Audicus-Does-anyone-use-these

Hi Ford, do you still have the trufit software?
Thanks!

PM me and I’ll send you alink

How do you PM on here?

Thanks can you send me the trufit software?

Trufit link does not work from the link provided.

audimed.pomavillarte@gmail.com por favor enviamelo

hi ,do you still have a copy of the previous unitron’s software?, if so, could you send for me please!
I really apreciate your help.
ecosound.

Hi, Ford. I am new on this forum, I just had my audiologist set up a pair of gifted tempus moxifit 500’s for me. I would like to try adjusting some settings myself. I just bought a icube2, I need software for it. Would you be willing to share the program with me? Thanks in advance!

Click any PVC Avatar and then; Click PVC’s Featured Topic.
I am guessing it is TrueFit you need. But of you need older UFit ask again.

Yep, it’s TrueFit 5.3 you need. We’re you able to self download TrueFit 5.3?

c1

I tried the self downloader, but the python script errors out- something about no download folder… :frowning:

Tenkan just shared Unitron TrueFit 5.0.0.19823 1 with me, will that work for my HA?

When it asks for you to select a download Folder just press Enter to default to your Download folder.

It’s easy to use the built-in updater if you need the very latest version.

Yes it will work for your hearing aids.

Ill try to copy the errors for you. Going to try a restart of the computer

1 Like

Here is the error output message: