Unitron Moxi Blu R self fitting

I bought one pair unitron Moxi Blu R (uses the same Sonova PRISM chip as Phonak Audeo Paradise, the RIC receivers are also the same). Before that I had Unitron Moxi Fit North only for the right side. I also bought Noahlink Wireless device.
I think, the audiologist is very unprofessional. She didn’t do a new audiogram, but used the 5 year old ones. She only did in situ measurement, I can only dream about REM in my country…
I found, that she used ‘M’ Receiver on the left side but in the TrueFit software the ‘P’ receiver was selected. The length for the left ear is 1 (right size) and for the rigth I got 2…
Also got vented domes for both sides, but I replaced for the right side with a power dome. I did again myself the in situ measurements and felt much better. And for the left I never had Hearing Aid, I have activated adaptation manager (otherwise is very unusual and tiring, the audiologist should have done it)
Here is my in situ measurements:

You can see that I need power dome for the right side instead of vented dome.
Moxi Blu R Specs.pdf (331.6 KB)
With 2 hearing aids the speech understanding is much better and I’m happy with the bluetooth capability (although not always stable) and with the app you can do fine tunning.
I will get back to the audiologist 1. to replace the 2P receiver to 1P (to be same size as the left one) 2. Request for a new audiogramm especially with bone conduction, I see that, with bone conduction values the fitting formula will be recalculated.
Unfortunately I have to do self fitting myself. What do you think, do I really need bone conductions values? TrueFit really uses for calculating? What can I do more (except in situ)?

You don’t have any BC levels on the audiogram in your first post. Normally BC levels are only put in if you have a mixed / conductive loss.

BC levels are normally between 5 and 10 dB difference but could also be the same as your AC results, if you just have a SN loss.

So this person is classed as only having a SN loss, some of her BC results are lower then her AC results.

This person is classed as having a mixed hearing loss.

Thanks for the answer!

In the first post on the audiogram are only my in situ measurements (I did it myself).

This is my last audiogram (created on 1/6/2017)

My BC results are higher then AC.
So that means, I have a SN loss. And I don’t need to insert these BC values into the TrueFit Software audiogram? For recalculating?
Does it make sense to do a new audiogram with BC values? Or in situ values are sufficient to fitting?

@Jozsef

Your left definitely doesn’t have a mixed loss. People could say your right ear has a slight mixed loss but I personally would say no, it’s a SN loss.

You could make a new client and enter the audiogram with the BC levels and see what the gains do, so you can see for yourself. You don’t need to connect your Aids.

So with the in-situ measurements in the first post:
These are gains:

After I inserted the BC values:

And the TrueFit Software prompted for recalculation.

I see that changes are mostly applied on the right side

@Jozsef

Ok that tells you the your right side needs to BC levels put in.

I would get them retested.

I’m needing to get my BC levels retested as well as I have a mixed hearing loss. It’s a bummer that we can’t do BC levels ourselves.

@Zebras
Unfortunately this requires an audiologist. After all I can only hope that the measurement will be accurate. My hearing aids have/are also two different colors, I somehow accepted it after a long wait for HAs…
Thanks!