The LIKE Button Has Disappeared With The Forum Upgrade Today 7/9/2020

Doesn’t matter whether I am using browser dark or light theme, HT forum dark or light theme. I can no longer see the LIKE button/icon but if I mouse over it, it is there. Existing Likes still show up but the icon is not visible for posts that one has not yet Liked. Since I enjoy supporting good posts with a Like and am always curious to see how many have liked a post (and who has done so, upon occasion), I hope there is an easy fix.

P.S. Lack of visibility occurs both for Google Chrome and my preferred browser, Chromium-based Microsoft Edge.

P.P.S. I’m also running Windows 10 Pro with system settings set to DARK if that has anything to do with it and I’m using a new computer with an nVidia RTX graphics card.

5 Likes

Knowing where it is helps but invisible otherwise.
This is on an iPad.

Thanks, we are looking into it.

3 Likes

Also gone, I think, on the mobile app is the line separating the old threads that haven’t had a new post and the ones that have since my last visit. It also showed, in blue, how many threads had new posts since last visit.

I disabled the custom thumbs-up like button and went back to the default (heart button), but will figure out how to re-enable the thumbs up and come back to it.

2 Likes

Will look into it …

3 Likes

The audiogram plugin we wrote is also malfunctioning. Sorry, give us a little time to address.

1 Like

The blue shade at the top saying how many new posts is now working.

2 Likes

Thumbs are back :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I just clicked the ThumbsUp icon on your post about No Like Button and it filled in red. Isn’t that the Like Button? Maybe they fixed it.
LOL!

2 Likes

This was mentioned above for the mobile app, but also when using the Chrome browser on Windows 10, the line which separated threads in a forum seen on my last visit from those more recently updated is no longer present.

Turns out it’s a bug, and we’ll get the forum upgraded again, when possible. Orange last visit marker dissapeared - bug - Discourse Meta