The Custom Fitting AVANCO HEAR are now available to Order on Indiegogo.com https://www.indiegogo.com/project/preview/bb1ba4ed

THE AVANCO HEAR, QUAD CORE COMPUTERS FOR YOUR EARS CAMPAIGN LAUNCHES TODAY ON KICKSTARTER !

LESS THAN 7 HOURS TO LAUNCH TIME !

The Campaign Starts Today, WEDNESDAY 13th of June AT 5:00 pm
(BST - British Summer Time) - UK time.

(This is 9:00am PST - USA Time)

With the Avanco Hear, you get Wireless Quad Core Custom Fit devices, with Voice Recognition, Wireless Charging, a real time Language Translator, and they are Calibrated uniquely, to how your ears hear sound.

They offer you a Custom Fit device right out of the box - just put them in your ears, for a perfect custom fit -Every time!

They mould perfectly to your ear canal, sit comfortably, and never fall out.

When you connect your Avanco Hear Devices to your Smart Phone App, you can connect to your TV, Music, Calls, Game Console or VR, Computer or your Voice Assistant.(Alexa, Google or Siri)

The Avanco Hear Package

2 - Avanco Hear Devices
1 - Wireless Charger
1 - Avanco Hear App for IOS or Android

Kickstart deals can take a long time or go defunct. I have one that is approaching two years.

I’m sorry to hear that Ken, but I can tell you that the Avanco Hear is the future of hearing technology and I have the backing of some of the largest electronics manufacturers in the World, so we are good to go.

The Avanco Hear will revolutionise the whole hearables industry.

Quad Core Technology
Wireless Charging
Custom Fitting Devices - right out of the box
Bluetooth Connectivity
IPX7 Waterproof

If you have such great backing, why are you using Kickstarter?

Your blurb says they calibrate to your hearing. How? In the case of a person with hearing loss (as many people on these forums are) an audiogram is required. It seems to me you have not much more than CIC headphones with some fancy software. Nothing here for the hearing impaired. Move along please lol.

The Avanco Hear devices are calibrated by you to your hearing loss in much the same way as a hearing test, testing your hearing across the standard audiogram frequencies from 250 Hz to 8000 Hz using the App, which then programs them automatically and saves your personal profile.

I have been repairing and programming Hearing Aids for well over a decade and have been involved in electronics for over 30 years, so I know what people need from a Hearing device. That’s why I brought the Avanco Hear to the World.

The Avanco Hear are a cross between Wireless Earbuds and Bluetooth 5.0 Hearing aids, giving you the best of both worlds but WITHOUT the huge price tag of Bluetooth hearing aids and of course they’re invisible in your ears, just like an IIC. They are also rechargeable and 100% waterproof.

My humble apologies for misinterpreting your blurb.

As constructive criticism though, does my misinterpretation indicate a mixed message is coming across? Is the product akin to headphones, or is it a hearing aid? Or are you unable to promote the device as a Hearing Aid? Your description on Indiegogo “(this works like a hearing test)” appears to suggest so. How does your device help with the different types of hearing loss, e.g. reverse-slope hearing loss, recruitment etc?

May I suggest that you place something along the lines of the following at the top of your description of the product? “Wireless Earbuds and Hearing Amplifier with Bluetooth 5.0 etc.etc.” This would give people a far clearer idea of what the product is for rather than:

“The Avanco Hear Quad Core Computers For Your Ears! Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds with Active Noise Cancelling, aptX HD, Zero Latency and Ambient Sound Mode”

which doesn’t even mention hearing amplifier and to many people would come across as techie-speak gobbledygook. How many people, when asked, would know what “aptX HD, Zero Latency and Ambient Sound Mode” are? With the greatest respect, you know what you are talking about, but would everyone happening upon your ad also know? I would also suggest that most people will look at the top few lines of a web page and decide upon what they see there as to whether the product is for them.

To reiterate, all the above is offered as constructive criticism. Food for thought?

Regardless, I wish you the very best of luck with the product. Maybe we’ll see you on Dragon’s Den with Peter Jones grovelling at your feet for a slice of the pie. :wink:

P.S. Do you need someone to trial them?