Target 6.0.2 available!

As the title says… The description just says “Update Phonak Audeo Marvel” and it’s a big one (590.5MB).

0 Likes

I don’t see any of the reported new functionality unfortunately (with 6.0.2, firmware update, and latest Remote app on iOS). Would love to hear from others about what they’ve found…

0 Likes

posted on wrong thread, Oh, there are both here now.

That will be the entire Target system installation file. Did you know that you can save that installation file to be use as an update to your current Target version, or it can also be use as a complete/new installation of Target.

0 Likes

After Target downloads the installation file it gives you a Save As option;

c2

0 Likes

Marvel updates round 1

It has a See what’s new in Target 6.0.2 notification when you run it. I didn’t bother to read all of it because it looks to be loaded with marketize.

0 Likes

Everything in the What’s New is old. I didn’t see anything about any new functionality.

0 Likes

It automatically downloaded on my PC. I installed it and could detect no differences between it and the last version. Perhaps it is more stable, and I just didn’t have any instances of instability. The only difference I see between version 6 and 5 is that 6 covers the newer aids.

0 Likes

when will it be available in Europe???

0 Likes

I still haven’t got it and I’m in the UK. I don’t need it so not worrying but thought I’d check to update other people.

0 Likes

It’s now available in Europe.

0 Likes