Talkback speech device

Is anyone familiar with a device called talkback it was a plastic device that covered your ears and was shaped like a beard when you talked you was able to hear how you sound it helps you learn to talk clearer I had one on the late 60’s early 70"s
Would like to get another one if anybodu had one ir knows ehere to get one would you let me know please