Switching back & forth between iPhone & iPad with Phonak Marvel?

I’m demoing a set of Phonak Marvels. I’ve managed to pair them to my iPhone and my iPad, but trying to switch between the two is ugly. In fact, after pairing with my iPad I had to forget them on my iPhone to be able to repair with my iPhone.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

I have ReSound HAs and have the same issue. I simply turn off the BT on my phone or iPad and my HAs then connect to the device in which the BT is turned on.
Give it a try on your Phonak s. I also heard that
Phonak is or has corrected this issue.

1 Like

No need to turn off bluetooth on either device or forget a device or repair once paired. Turning off bluetooth on one device in order to connect of a different device will work. However you may not want to do that if you are connected to other bluetooth devices. You may just need to disconnect marvels from one device in order to connect on a different device.

Thanks, guys. Killing the bluetooth before switching devices seemed to work.

Now, if the Marvel could pair with a third device, I’d be set. :wink:

My marvels are presently paired with 5 devices for streaming. Iphone, ipad, mac, Samsung tablet, and another android tablet. Need to disconnect from one to connect to another without turning off bluetooth… May need to turn off bluetooth for pairing but dont remember if that was necessary. MyPhonak app running on both iPhone and ipad.