Starkey Programmer on E-Bay

There is a Starkey Programmer on E-Bay

I have mine, it’s great, wireless makes it nice but lots to learn.
Will post more after I work with it for some times.

The E-Bay one is $400.- Without bidding.

There is another Starkey Surflink programer on Ebay
Surflink Starkey Hearing Aids Programmer Surflink Starkey Hearing Aids Programmer | eBay

Just like mine, it came from the UK and works just fine with my micro RIC 312.

One more Starkey Surflink programer , the last one went for $307.00

In those prices, I would think a recent Noah product would be superior by not being limited to a brand.

When you say a recent Noah product I assume you are referring to Noahlink Wireless and not Noah4/Noah software and not the obsolete NOAHlink. In order to avoid confusion over names see the following link for the correct name of this device;
Noah, NOAHlink, or Noahlink Wireless.

But you shouldn’t encourage people to buy Noahlink Wireless for Starkey without knowing which hearing aid model they are attempting to program because Noahlink Wireless only works for a few of the very latest Starkey models marked with double asterisks(**) in this cable guide;

Noahlink Wireless only works for a few of the very latest Starkey models marked with double asterisks() in this cable guide;**

That’s good to know, so the Noahlink Wireless wouldn’t have worked on my Z series RIC

Nope! The chart has *Wireless and **Wireless. Then at the bottom of the chart you can see the difference between *Wireless and **Wireless.
Capture

Capture

Just showed up on Ebay for $200.-

one more on Ebay

Here is another one Starkey Surflink Wireless Hearing Aid Programmer (Muse, MuseiQ, Wi, Z-Series) | eBay

I have 3 of these programmers if anyone would like one I can make an ebay listing for 150.00 each.