Starkey Inspire / cables

did you send me more information about what you can sell me ?
thanks

Ebay, search for ‘surflink cable’. Be sure to send me a message through ebay if you want a custom length. Let me know how long you want each of the three ends of the cable. Thanks.

Hi all. I’m also looking for Starkey CS44 cables to connect to Hi-Pro – and the orange programming strips (I wear Soundlens). It’s not clear to me whether the universal CS44 cables available in abundance on eBay will work with Starkey. Thanks for any insight and recommendations.

ChuckB.
I believe you messaged me on eBay. I still have the cables & strips. I will place then on eBay & reply to your PM.

The cables & strips are gone, but I have a Surflink Media & Surflink Remote on eBay.

Does anyone know whether Sonion CS-44 HIPro cables (PN 4402-…) are compatible with Starkey aids (SoundLens in my case)? I have the orange programming strips and Sonion cables, but cannot get the Inspire software to recognize the hearing aids (the software recognizes the HiPro). I feel certain I’m connecting the aids correctly. Wondering if its a compatibility issues with the cables.

To answer my own question for anyone interested: Turns out Starkey uses a specific (purple) cable as noted here (https://starkeypro.com/pdfs/government/Boots_and_Cables_Programming_Guide.pdf). A universal CS-44 cable did not work with my Soundlens. Was able to find a pair of the purple cables and they work.