Soundbar Way Better than TV Adapter for Watching TV

Been experimenting folks, swopped over to my Naida M70 SP aids tonight, tis been approximately 6 months since I last used them, these have 2 Roger X Type 02 receiver licenses installed… Since there is no Audio out 3.5 plug from the Sonos Beam 2 & Sub, I thought, lets try the Roger Inspiro hooked up to my M70’s, the Inspiro has a fairly large Phonak pick up Mic, the dialog was very pristine… I was delighted with the sound quality! Tried the inspiro with my iMac, the Inspiro also has a 3.5 plug for Audio In, with direct input was even clearer than the Sonos, so you could hook up to a Laptop, Stereo, Radio/Car Radio or whatever, I picked up 3 inspiro’s on eBay for £40 each, 1 to use, and 2 spares… They are excellent pieces of kit, and fairly adaptable, a very portable alternative to TV Connector 2, if you have Roger Type 2 receivers… Cheers Kev :grin:

2 Likes

Sorry to say my experience with an entry-level Z-vox soundbar was dispiriting. Boxy resonance blurred voices and the ‘clarifier’ was a particularly poor example of a volume leveler. Clack-clack overshoots all the time. That’s simply poor design. Gone over to a pair of Presonius domestic mini-speakers. Still a bit of honk, but far clearer on both speech and music.