Sound coming from only one hearing aid when using Oticon ConnectClip

Streaming my computer through the ConnectClip is only working in one ear, was working in both, but now only my right ear. The left is still working otherwise, wondering if it’s a ConnectClip issue or a Oticon issue.

This happens to me once in a while. Short of having to reboot the computer to clear this up, I tried to play some music on my iPhone which plays in both ears. Then I went back to the play on my ConnectClip from my computer again and now I could hear in both ears.

2 Likes

I have also repaired my aids to the connect clip to fix this

I just tried that, didn’t seem to work.

I tried to pair just the left, it took a long time but finally did, I could hear music from the left, when I turned the right one on, no music. Started over & it wouldn’t pair with the left again. I can hear music in both ears from the iPhone. I’ll keep at it & see if I can figure it out, thanks for your replies.

OK, I rebooted the computer, only paired the left aid first, after it connected I turned the right one on & both seem to be working now. Thanks for your help, appreciate it. Mike

In the phones Bluetooth settings I deleted ConnectClip. When I paired it once again I got both hearing aids to work again.

Earlier I had tried almost everything to get sound from both instead from either left OR right hearing aid.