SonicCloud Streaming is Now Available on Windows

Introducing SonicCloud Streaming for Windows

Windows is the most widely used operating system in the world, running on 86% of all computers.

Now, for the first time ever, Windows users will be able to experience crystal clear sound quality while streaming videos, music, podcasts, and more, and also while conducting conference calls (e.g. Zoom, Skype), thanks to SonicCloud’s brand new application for Windows OS.

SonicCloud Streaming is a game-changer for people like Michelle who have trouble hearing clearly on their laptop and desktop computers, even with top-of-the-line hearing aids.

Before trying SonicCloud, Michelle was skeptical, as she had never before been able to perceive the full stereo richness of The Beatles, nor get great understanding on phone calls. And the world of podcasts? Forget it. But now, with SonicCloud Streaming, Michelle is able to hear words so crisp, and melodies so enjoyable, that she blurts out, “Oh my god!”

With this release of Streaming for Windows, the SonicCloud team is one step closer to achieving our mission of making hearing technology truly accessible.

So whether you’re on a conference call using Skype or Zoom, or sitting back and relaxing while enjoying a Netflix show or YouTube video, or basking in music on Spotify or Pandora, you can now trust SonicCloud to give you amazing personalization, covering almost all devices on the planet.

Try SonicCloud Streaming for yourself to hear the incredible difference today! Download the app for free here: SonicCloud - Download

If anyone here tries this, let me know! Curious to know if it works.

Well, the first step is to remove your hearing aids and put on headphones. I used it with my Samsung cell phone. It goes through a fairly detailed hearing test and adjusts the phone like an audiologist adjusts hearing aids. So, when I got to the end, or near the end, it appeared it would improve the sound quality of a phone conversation providing I wore headphones during a call. My headphones aren’t great and I don’t use headphones when making a call. My hearing aids, one of them, is the cell phone speaker.

So you did the test, but weren’t able to try out the amplification functionality?

That’s right. My hearing aids connect directly to my phone for “hands free” calls. The application didn’t appear to apply to my setup. Also, when I see “a month free trial” I really lose interest.

I get that… but my appetite for paying for software has really changed … I mean, if software fills a need, like Spotify does for me, I have no problem paying for it. And in this case, you’re actually supporting a very niche software development team … not some global unstoppable behemoth. I figure either they find customers or the software goes away… and maybe that’s not a big deal because the software doesn’t do what it promises, but my problem is finding anyone who has actually used it.