Siemens pure 300

I was given siemens pure 300 hearing aids is this a good brand?

They are older aids but if they were given to you…

Yes thanks for the reply.
I believe these are bluetooth. Took them into the audiologist. said could i use these as they were given to me as my daughter up graded. She looked at me in bewilderment and said they weren’t strong enough but i looked at the spec online and it said differently. I have one good ear and one bad ear. so only using one hearing aid. Trying to find a method of calibrating it. Here is Perth Western Australia.
She as the audiologist was supposed to email me my results a couple of days ago but i think they are trying to sell me new ones for around $1700 AUD each. As she did show me the results it seem not too bad.

They aren’t BT but there is an accessory that hangs around your neck that connect to the aids and BT. If they use a size #13 battery, they can connect to your phone with older technology. You would probably need an attached magnet for new phones but the old POTS phones would work.

I just been to the audiologist and had the siemens pure 300 adjusted. Just wondering how I can adjust them myself. What software and hardware I need to do the job running windows 7 on my pc

just been to the audiologist and had the siemens pure 300 adjusted. Just wondering how I can adjust them myself. What software and hardware I need to do the job running windows 7 on my pc