Setting up backup aids

My husband has the Kirkland KS10’s and is very happy with them. They are out of warranty later this year, and he is also absolutely unable to hear without them.

So I am going to look for a back up pair in the form of a set of used Phonak Audeo Paradise P90 aids. The Kirkland aids recharge, but in our experience the rechargeable feature wanes with age. So I am thinking I will get the battery operated model.

I have also purchased a Noahlink Wireless that should arrive fairly soon. It was advertised as new in the box and ships inside of the US… I shall see, as virtually nothing I order new in the box from EBay anymore seems to live up to that standard. Guess the grime and rubber banded cords don’t count… But I digress.

So–when I do eventually find a backup set of aids for him, and have installed the tuning software, the wireless tuning device, etc. is there any way to simply transfer the settings in his existing aids to the new ones, or will I have to go through a complete set up? I might luck out and find a set that the seller will program for him, so may only have to fine tune, but that is not always an option.

1 Like

Yes you can use the export import feature in target, since you have target running you can have a look at how that works, also read the user guides as it’s helpful for setting up the first time.

The thing is with import export feature, not everything is always transferred so you’ll probably have to make some adjustments,

No luck needed, you can do this yourself, this is why you have target software and the hardware (Noahlink wireless) it’s good to learn how to do this yourself, it’s easy enough, after reading the guides you can do it, any issues just ask, plenty of us to help you along if needed.

2 Likes

Thanks so much, this is great!!

2 Likes