Self Programming - Questions on Phonak Target/Icube II

Glad you’re going to the eBay route, I’ve had great success with eBay.

I’ve decided to not head to Costco as my current HAs and the Naida Q90 that I’ve just ordered off eBay will keep me going for a good while.

1 Like

Hi @Zebras, do you have any experience of connecting Icube II to non-wireless hearing aids? I have a pair of Solana CIC (Spice) that I want to connect. I assume I need a cable. Or is this not possible with the Icube II ? (although it does say that Icube II can connect to Spice wireless hearing aids).

Thanks.

You need the Phonak cables with the correct battery pill on the end. Edit: And a Hi-Pro

Thanks @Um_bongo. Much appreciated.

Which is why I went wired not wireless. More universal. (well…and price :slight_smile: )It would be a drag to get an HA if it was only programmable wirelessly as there are some.

Hello everyone! :slight_smile:
Anyone knows where I could find an iCube II for self programming? I looked on Amazon/eBay but it looks like not found…
Thanks!
Cheers,
Luigi

I bought the iCube II few weeks ago on ebay, the seller was help2hear
It’s still available here:

Errico

Search EBay for (icube II hearing);
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=icube+II+hearing&_sacat=0

and never buy that stupid reformatting service for $44.99!!

Maybe I can also do some fitting with ComPilot II connected via usb?.. I read somewhere it should recognize everything…
Plus, even if aud has my profile on his Target, shall I have better to ask him if he could send me an exportation of my profile via email?

Thanks in advance!
Cheers,
Luigi

No!! You need a programming device.

Audi’s don’t like to get involved with your shenanigans. Besides you don’t need your audi’s assistance. The audi’s settings which are in your hearing aids can be used as a starting point.

pvc, you’re right…in fact audi’s response was just “We always accurately record all the difficulties and arrange them together when it is in the studio.”… that made me thinking he won’t even share my profile with me and if I confirm buying those B90’s (or the Unitron Max that I’ll try after those ones because I know Unitron has different software inside even if hardware is similar) I shall definately get an iCubeII apart…

Hi all,

thanks to your help, I am now fitting my own hearing aids using Phonak Target. I’ve looked through the threads and cant find answers to these problems:

I have reverse slope hearing loss (ok high frez ranging around 20db and moderate loss of my low freqs). I wear one medium closed dome in my right ear and one small closed dome in my left.

I slightly struggle hearing women in loud settings, any advice on this?
I really struggle to hear softly spoken people in quiet and loud settings. Any advice on this?

Anything appreciated,

thanks

Two suggestions:

1. Open a New/Fresh Topic instead of appending your questions to this “old” thread.
  2. Enter your audiogram into the forum giving others more information to help you, like this.