Searching for fitting software

This site – which is truly a GN Resound support site – has several versions of Aventa, and a bunch of other resources besides. I’ve only tried the most recent version of Aventa, but it is not password-protected in any way (so I’m assuming nothing else is, either).

http://supportgn.com/resound/

hi the first link for unitron does not work please i need the full link

In sydney, i found Blamey Sanders hears company i think they are very similar to america hear cheapest bte they got is LOFT bte for 1200$ great device am using it

This is no longer true (as of the fall 2016) see >>mini Pro<<. The >>mini Pro<< is cheaper than even a serial Hi-Pro!

Unless somebody steps up – in response to your posting this question a number of places – then I think you’re SOL looking for an official version.

Still, if you’re willing to do restore points, pre-emptive backups, etc. and your protection is good – and you diligently use https://www.virustotal.com/en/ – then you could always… https://lmgtfy.com/?q=truefit+download

The software.informer.com looks maybe the least scary – they have several versions of TrueFit – but you’re on your own.

I just bought an used pair of Phonak Audeo Q50-312.
My iPFG v2.6 does not support for fitting this Audeo Q family.

Where may I download a new version of iPFG or Target to fit my HA?
I appreciate a looooot!
MANY THANKS in advance!

Thanks a looooot !!!

http://fittingsw-objects.phonak.com/SWUpdates/Target/Phonak%20Target%205.0.1/PhonakTargetCustomer5.0.1.29364.exe

Hello,

any idea where Ican download fitting software for Unitron MOXI2 DURA?
I guess should be TrueFIT, but hard to find it for.

Thx

Hi pvc

no idea…

unsuccessful

any hot tip ?

thx

I’m not sure what (no idea… unsuccessful) means?

Does that mean you were unable to follow the Advanced Search instructions to look at each individual post that mentions the word truefit? Is that it? You can’t get the Advanced Search to work? If this is the case then let me know which part of the Advanced Search instructions you don’t understand. Each post is part of a thread and you can browse that thread to see what else was said after someone mentioned truefit. So you don’t have to restrict yourself to reading only the post that mentioned truefit.

Or, maybe you did have success with Advanced Search, and you did get to look at each individual post that mentions the word truefit. But after looking at each and every post in these forums that mentions truefit you were still unsuccessful in figuring out how to download truefit?

Okay, if you were able to master Advanced Search you may have learned the following…

1. Unitron-Truefit software is difficult to obtain
  2. The Unitron website provides a download link but it requires an account login
  3. Some ppl obtained it from their local audi
  4. Some ppl found it for sale on EBay
  5. Some ppl got it from another hearingaidforums member
  6. the last three methods may likely produce an older (non current) version

What else, did i leave anything out? I’ve got nothing else for you. Good luck!

so what if any of these fitting software packages are still good. i tried trufit from unitron and that failed and then widex and hisa i would like to get the unitron trifit for my moxi aids if you have a better site to get it. thanks

Has anyone managed to download the latest Oasis software for Bernafon? I’ve not had any luck downloading it.

Hi. Can you pm me the starkey latest inspire x software pls.

Hi Juergen
i need oticon Genie 2012, the link you provoided is for 2016 and above, if you have oticon Genie 2012 vesion kindly send me link i need it thanks in advance,
Khalil hearing care
hearingclinicpsh@gmail.com
whatsapp +923009009675

Hi PVC
can i get oticon Genie 2012 link

thanks for your reply, i already checked these link its updated version but i need old Genie 2012
(G12_1_NHS ) which is by oticon UK.

You should look on the main software sharing thread, this one;
How to find Fitting Software to Program Your Hearing Aids [DIY] .

This is an old obsolete thread.
You should look on the main software sharing thread, this one;
How to find Fitting Software to Program Your Hearing Aids [DIY] .