Rexton/siemens strata 2c - australia - crippled?

have just got a pair via voucher + $1400 from australian hearing.

it’s my first pair so i can’t really comment, however

a. they don’t seem to be rechargeable

b. bluetooth compatible

both these options are available on the next level - pure, ace, motion… however, on the siemens site they say yes to both with the strata?

not sure i want to pay another $1k or so unless anyone can tell me the next level is significantly better?

thanks

Sounds like you got a Strata 8. It doesn’t have the rechargeable option, nor does it support the Mini Blu RCU for Bluetooth connectivity. You would need a Strata 12 or higher to get those features.

thanks for the reply rasmus,

it’s clearly marked on the aids ‘strata 2c’?

could this be because they’re under the australian pensioners voucher system?

and would you know how they compare to the ‘pure’?

thnaks

The Strata 2c comes in 4 levels: Strata 8 2c, Strata 12 2c, Strata 16 2c and Strata 18 2c. They have most of the same features that are in the Siemens Pure micon line.

ah, i understand now…

many thanks indeed for your help and guidance

leslie

I think the charging contacts are built into the case and you would be able to see those contacts on the outside of the case. You know you have to have a rechargeable battery?

Your pro should be able to turn on Bluetooth. You have to have the Bluetooth streamer device, the Mini Blu.

— Updated —

I think the charging contacts are built into the case and you would be able to see those contacts on the outside of the case. You know you have to have a rechargeable battery?

Your pro should be able to turn on Bluetooth. You have to have the Bluetooth streamer device, the Mini Blu.