Rexton introduces Signia IX technology: March 12, 2024 Launch Date in U.S

Relax folks… The wheels of corporate America grind slowly. Reach will be in Costco soon. I’ve had the Pure Charge&Go T IX for a few weeks compliments of the VA and couldn’t be happier.

Yes, four years ago we would have killed to get the HAs that we now shrug off as ‘non-premium’. In any case, not every innovation introduced last week is a game changer. For example :Folks seem to be loving the Intents! For me however the new technology addresses a problem I don’t have. Why would I rush out to buy this?

100% true, most cases it’s just cosmetic or at best some software difference, nothing like what the manufacturer’s marketing department hype throws out to the unsuspecting public!

Exactly, but some people believe in this stuff so they gotta have it, manufacturers are very good at luring people along to insure that they make the requirements of “top dog” to sell more.

Jeffrey, here is an article which discusses the Rexton-Signia relationship:

https://www.hearingnow.co.uk/learning/what-is-the-best-value-for-money-hearing-aid#:-:text=In%20my%20opinion%2C%20the%20best,7IX%20is%20in%20that%20list.

I’ve been checking with both Costco and Rexton about when the new Rexton Reach will be in Costco. A Rexton rep told me this week not to expect them in Costco until “late spring or early summer.” That sounds like Junish to me. The explanation was that they are busy getting their smaller dealers up and running. Huh??? Costco staff of course know nothing.