Rexton HAs

hearing-aids
rexton

I am currently looking for a new pair of CIC HAs. I previously had Starky’s They are about 8 years old and I have not used them for the last 2 years (the right one broke for the third time 2 years ago). Am getting an updated hearing test at Cosco. They seem to carry Siemens and Rexton. Anybody out there know anything about Rexton HAs? I would appreciate any feedback.

Jim

0 Likes

I’ve been wearing a pair of the Costco Kirkland Signature Premium aids, which are Rexton Gem 12 RIC BTEs, for 11 days now, and like them quite a bit. Rexton is a Siemens brand.

0 Likes

jay man2 - thanks a bundle for the thread on costco HAs. This answers a lot of questions about the Costco HAs. Realy appreciate it.

Thanks
Jim

0 Likes

I had my hearing test at Costco today, and the audiologist recommended the Rexton Revo+ (RIC)($1600 ea.). I tried a demo set around the store for about 10 minutes. they seemed comfortable, and were quite clear. The set would be $3298 with the remote. Can’t get them till next week though. Any coments on this HA?

Thanks,

JimC

0 Likes

I just went to the local Costco today, and plan on getting the Rexton Revera Energy CIC HA. It seems to be a new model, and can handle severe to profound hearing loss. It covers my severe sensorineural hearing loss pretty well, and I’m interested in seeing how well they’ll work. I couldn’t find any information about them online though - does anyone hav experience with them ?

0 Likes