Resound programing adaptor

Does the programing adaptor that is needed for programing the Resound alera/verso BTE hearing aids come standard with the purchase? Are they availble on EBay?
I am looking at the BTE, not RIC.
Thanks for any help
Meir

not 100% sure but I’ve been thinking about the same thing since I’m getting my first hearing aids next week( Linx 9’s). Ive have downloaded the Aventa3.6 from the internet but I belive we are going to have to get the Airlink that goes into a USB slot to make it work. There is one on ebay right now for $395.00

— Updated —

not 100% sure but I’ve been thinking about the same thing since I’m getting my first hearing aids next week( Linx 9’s). Ive have downloaded the Aventa3.6 from the internet but I belive we are going to have to get the Airlink that goes into a USB slot to make it work. There is one on ebay right now for $395.00

No, the boots need to be ordered separately. They’re a no charge item for your audi.

I program for myself so there’s no audi involved. I wonder if it can be purchased on EBay.
To IceMan, I wasn’t talking about the cables and interface (HiPro), I aleady have that.

— Updated —

I program for myself so there’s no audi involved. I wonder if it can be purchased on EBay.
To IceMan, I wasn’t talking about the cables and interface (HiPro), I already have that.

Edit, It does not seem to be availble on ebay, sigh…

The airlink has no cables it just plugs into a USB slot from there it connects to your aids wireless

Yeah, but I already have the HiPro.

— Updated —

Yeah, but I already have the HiPro.

Look at the last post here; http://www.hearingaidforums.com/showthread.php?6220-Programming-the-ReSound-Live9

— Updated —

Look at the last post here; http://www.hearingaidforums.com/showthread.php?6220-Programming-the-ReSound-Live9

Thanks…

— Updated —

:)Thanks…

I found my resound adapters at Alibaba, but have been unable to make them work (keeps telling me no instruments found)?? It seems that there is an adapter II that has the cable connector on the side rather than on the bottom like mine. I have been unable to locate the adapter II to try. I tried Avanta 3.0, but had to go back to 2.95 to get my model of resound hearing aid (LV70 DVIR). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’m also looking for the adaptor II, also a NoahLink or other wired programmer that works with Aventa 3.9 (I have the AirLink II, but…it won’t upgrade the firmware). I assume any set of CS44 cables will work with the programmer and adaptor II, or…MUST they be Resound cables?

Thanks!

“Last post” is a moving target since additional posts can be appended to a thread (as, for example, this response to a nearly 3 year-old post).

You can link to a specific post using the "#[whatever] at the upper right corner of that specific post.

I think he was answering the question about the Airlink2 firmware update with a link to my post. The answer is that if you load up Smart Fit (the new Resound software) it will offer to upgrade the Airline2/Noahlink adapter to the latest firmware for you. The only tricky part is that you must plug in (or unplug and replug in) the adapter AFTER the upgrade program is running.

For me, the tricky part thus far is finding an Airlink2 or NOAHLink adapter!

I found one on ebay UK and the tricky part was the seller only shipped to the UK, but for a small amout there are reshipping companies that will take a shipment and resend it. It took two days to get from the seller to Manchester, and then it got from Manchester to me in less than 24 hours by DHL. The whole thing ran me less than $300. Just keep searching.