ReSound Preza Rechargeable battery life

I have a Note 10+ and I love streaming tunes to the aids. The sound quality is far inferior to that of the bose buds I was accustomed to but not bad. I have a smart watch as well and I can pause the tunes at any time from the watch. Makes it very handy. There is a significant battery drain while streaming. I have taken to charging my HAs across lunch if I’m going to stream all day.

I’m glad they fixed your battery issues.

Jim, I’ve had my quattros since august 2018 and as I said in the past they are the best rechargeable battery system that I have ever tried… I don’t do anything as far as charting my battery life or recharge every 6 hrs for 25 min… I just put them in at about 7am very morning and remove about 10:30 at night and still have at least 40 to 50% charge left and yes the right HA almost always has the higher amount left… I also stream TV avg. of 10 to 12 hrs a day

1 Like

So, been about 3 weeks since picking up my Resound Preza Rechargeable and I must say that these things last a FULL day, with wicked streaming/BT usage. I will look at my Iphone 11pro Max and see they have 30% power left after and 18 hour day. Impressed. In comparison, the Phonak Audeo Marvel M90 would barely creep out 15 hours, then I would have to quick charge them.