Resound One Smart 3D app "check for update" option missing

I just noticed in the Android Smart 3D app there is no longer “check for update” for updating firmware is this disabled for the Resound One? I have uninstalled and re installed. I have checked Smartfit software didn’t see a setting to enable app firmware updates. I’m I missing something?

I’ve forgotten how it works but did your HCP sign you up for Live Assist? Sometimes if the Check for Update doesn’t show, it’s to do with problems with being duly registered with ReSound and agreeing to their stipulations about receiving updates, etc. It seemed with recent Smart 3D app updates that more autonomy has been granted to the user on signing up - but maybe the very first assignment of the HA serial numbers to you, etc., has to be duly done through a HCP? When in doubt, ring up your HCP, I guess.

I use an iPhone, but the same thing happened to me not long ago, so I force closed the app, When I restarted it, “check for update” was back.

Well they say yes and I received email from resound with consent documents and the app shows’ under legal part A and B consent with green check mark. Additionally assist doesn’t show up in app. I suppose I could just use Smart fit to update when available hopefully. I do see YES checked to allow remote fine tuning in Smart fit 1.9. I tried force closed the app, When I restarted it, still no check for update. These are from EU and I’m in US wonder if the app checks serial # for US which of course the US data base would not have. Here is response from HCP

I am not sure why, to be honest with you. If you have received the consent that means the hearing aids and your account is set for remote adjustments. It is very strange and I don’t think it has to do anything with serial numbers.
Let’s try a different way. Please let me know what issues you are facing. I will make the adjustments and sent them to you to see if you receive them.
Please let me know and I will do it Monday morning and contact you as soon as I do to find out if you have received them.