ReSound Forza from Costco..... $1800.00 for two.. ITE

Wow, cannot find information… to do a direct comparison. I was however pleased with the examination and the willingness of Costco to give me my results and let me shop. So hard to find out any technical informaiton on the hearing aid itself. These ReSound Forza’s are ITE with dual mics and HPG receivers with a pressure vent but that is all I know. I can return in 90 days with a full refund. Is that a good price? Can’t even find any technical informaiton on the ReSound site. Seems they want to keep the information confidential. I am Jimmy Drew… 68 years old and live in Delray Beach, Florida. Email jimdrew@bellsouth.net anyone have any references and information will be greatly appreciated. Getting ready to retire and money of course is very tight.

From what I’ve read on here, as well as from my own experience, Costco pricing is usually about half what audiologists charge.

You can go see any audiologist for a one hour meet, there is no charge for that. Take your test results with you. I saw 2 before I went to Costco. So I was learning, gathering information, so that I felt comfortable with the person I decided to use for my trial.

Comparing HAs? I’ve not seen any way of doing that!

— Updated —

From what I’ve read on here, as well as from my own experience, Costco pricing is usually about half what audiologists charge.

You can go see any audiologist for a one hour meet, there is no charge for that. Take your test results with you. I saw 2 before I went to Costco. So I was learning, gathering information, so that I felt comfortable with the person I decided to use for my trial.

Comparing HAs? I’ve not seen any way of doing that!

It is the Resound Alera. Costco called it the Resound “Future” when they only carried the RIC style and the ITC remote microphone model. Then they started carrying all the sizes and styles and called it the Forza. It is no longer the latest thing from Resound (or Costco) but I’m still happy with my Future, a RIC style. For the same money you can get the Resound Verso from Costco (Kirkland 5).