ReSound Aventa 3, airlink and Costco Future

resound
hearing-aids
costco

Hi,
I have been programing my Alera 9 for nearly a year.
I use Aventa 3 standalone and Airlink.

Today I got new ReSound Future HIs from Costco, I tried to connect/detect them. NO luck. Aventa 3 does not recognize Future HIs.
Aventa and Future use same accessories and operate on same frequency.
There must be some kind of configuration file within Aventa software.

I know programing is very sensitive issue with GN Resound and they will not help. My next appointment with Audi is in two weeks and I’ll ask about it.

In meantime can anyone “here” help or point in right direction ???

This: the Costco dealership will have a different rights setting than you had during the install or they run a separate module afterwards to install their own models. Without hacking the software about, it’s not going to be easy to program your aid.

I have the Aventa 3 installed but need the Airlink module in order to connect to my Alera 7. Are these special Airlink adapters or just the standard 2.4ghz wireless adapters? Where can these be found? Price? There must be something about this connection or my aids would be seen by other wireless devices.

Thanks,

Hello, I have too an Alera 91, and I am looking for Airlink, I have the software. Do you know where can I buy?. You can send me an email.
Thanks

I would Love to program my Alera 9. I have the Aventa software, where/how can I get an Airlink adapter?

QUOTE=Tesla;67521]Hi,
I have been programing my Alera 9 for nearly a year.
I use Aventa 3 standalone and Airlink.

Today I got new ReSound Future HIs from Costco, I tried to connect/detect them. NO luck. Aventa 3 does not recognize Future HIs.
Aventa and Future use same accessories and operate on same frequency.
There must be some kind of configuration file within Aventa software.

I know programing is very sensitive issue with GN Resound and they will not help. My next appointment with Audi is in two weeks and I’ll ask about it.

In meantime can anyone “here” help or point in right direction ???

Just curious if anybody succeeded to buy a Resound Airlink adapter.

I like to see the hidden content.

Where did you buy the Airlink adapter?

Beev…

never really seen them on the net, a while back someone had one on this site for sale
imo, the best place to get one is from your audi
tell them if they gave you one you wont be here every second weeks for adjustments :rolleyes: that’s time and money saved to them, if you paid for after care
if that don’t work offer them some cash …