"Reasonable" cost range for Audeo S Smart IX's?

dear sir as per my enquiry i got the info as the price in india is 2490$ each and accessories are extra 544$ for both icom and tv link free shipping.centre name is SBN SPEECH AND HEARING CENTRE,in hyderabad,AP. email id is farhay2k@yahoo.com .u pl try with these people as they are the best in industry in india.they never give adds but help the hearing impared persons.try your luck.

HearingPlanet shows $2,899 and I’m looking at $3,100 from my audi for the aids alone (with free batteries, and regular visits, etc, but no peripherals). I just want to know if this is in the ball park.

There’s a website called Precisehearing.com. They offer the aids for $2479. They say they hook you up with an audiologist in your area.

I was just quoted this morning, Smart S IX, $2900 per.

Just for comparison, in Australia, you can get the Phonak Audeo Spice IX at $2997 each at HearingPlus.com.au

In india yet phonak spice smart/mini /yes not launched. After following forum I am eager to try phonak s smart v . so any possibilities buy these hearing aids through online in INDIA.

Any dealer in india providings this hearing aids through online . What will be approximate price of these hearing aids in indian currency. ?