Question about oticon cros

Hi i currently have a phonak cros 2 and am trying to save up to get the phonak cros p rechargeable i also have the nathos nova pr provided by the nhs which I use most of the week providing I’m not suffering with allergies etc realized to my health condition but on about 3 days of the week I still need to use my current cros aids because of sometimes needing the extra volume having the cros aids provide but I cant stand the sound quality of them things sounding slightly muffled compared to the nathos nova pr which is excellent because i can stream with it and watch tv without subtitles i can also answer the the phone on it. When I wear the cros aids I still need the subtitles on and the volume up louder to hear clearly. My question is can you stream through the oticon cros on iPad or phone also could you use a phonak partner mic with them if you can stream etc because i was thinking it will take me well over a year to save for the cros p if at all with current prices going up on the cost of living. So was thinking if I the oticon cros could do those things even though Nhs does not offer rechargeable in that i might ask about that as an interim measure while I try and save up for the cros p because as well and good as I’m finding the Phonak nathos nova pr because I’m so use to having sound from both ears and i don’t always find the nathos nova enough because along with my health condition I get days where I feel rough and suffer from several allergies so the nova is not always suitable I love the sound quality of the nathos nova pr it really has highlighted the difference in quality to a point where I’m not finding the cros 2 good enough for things like watching tv etc as with tv and watching videos on my iPad i have to have the volume louder and subtitles and in ordinary situations they are ok but the clarity of speech is not great and i can get by with my mylink and clip on mic for that when i do have to wear them outside or inside with lots of other surrounding sounds but really would love the same abilities to hear without subtitles on the tv etc and without having to use the mic that the nathos nova pr provides me for non noisy situations and certain noisy situations when I’m feeling ok

Partner Mic is made for Phonak uses AirStream technology so no it wouldn’t work with Oticon.

You’ll have to buy the Oticon EduMic to do the same with Oticon.

@Zebras thanks for that i saw on oticon site under nhs products they offer the edu mic on the nhs so might ask about that I have an appointment in August for a follow up do you know if the oticon cros uses there twinlink technology to stream so I could connect to my phone etc or would I need something else?

@LRav

Pretty sure you would need the ConnectClip if ya a Android user.

@Zebras I use an iphone 13 pro max and an iPad mainly and wanted to know about the streaming of the oticon is because part of me is not sure if i will be able to afford to save for the cros p and if i can it will probably take over a year

@LRav

Oticon are MFi Aids so okay with iPhone and iPad but you won’t be able to connect to both at once.

Boots Hearing Care offer interest free credit thing, to pay over a 2 year period. Might help you?

@zebras i don’t mind not being able to connect to both at once as long as i can connect to what ever I’m using at the time. Unfortunately i don’t want to take out any finance plans as i would much prefer if I’m buying something to pay for it at the time of purchase due to bad experience with paying by finance in the past but thank you for this information