Programming adapter 312

I have a programming adapter size 312 (P/N: 10175299) that I have used to program my Siemens Pure 701. I plan to get a new Siemens Pure Primax and self program it. The programming adapter 312 listed for Primax has a P/N of 10824469, but appears to be identical to the one I have. Is there a difference between the two? Do I need to buy the new adapter? Thank you.
jm40

Are you talking about the Pure 13BT? If so, that uses a different battery pill (size 13).

If they’re both programming pills and they’re both 312 sized, they should be interchangeable. However when I google the first part number, I came up with a flex strip, which is different. I didn’t see pictures though.

Thank you.
Signia/Siemen Pure Primax uses a size 13 battery pill. The pictures of its adapter (P/N 10824469), as shown on eBay, appear identical to the one I have which has a P/N of 10175299. If so, I wonder why they have different P/Ns
jm40

Sorry,
I’m a little confused. You initially stated 312. Now you’re stating 13. Depending on which Primax you have , it could use size 10, 312 or 13 batteries. If it needs a battery pill and not a flex strip, then you just need to have the right size. Parts numbers vary. Pictures of pills and flex strips are available at http://www.thehearingclub.com/Programming-Adapter-size-312-13-or-FLEX-STRIPS-Comes-with-two-adapters_p_285.html

My apologies for the typo error. The size is 312 not 13.
The adaptor that I have used to program my Siemens Pure 701 with Noah Link is a CS44 Programming Adapter Size 312 (flex strip), P/N 10824469, that I bought 6 years ago. The CS44 programming adapter 312 specified for Siemens Pure Primax that I plan to buy is also a flex strip but has a P/N of 10824469. Both adapters are the same size and from the same company, but with different P/Ns. Are there any differences?
jm40

I would be really surprised if the Signia Primax used a flex strip. I’m pretty sure it uses a programming pill. The programming pill looks like a little battery on one end. A flex strip does not. In the link in my previous email, the default picture is a programming pill. The second (smaller) picture is a flex strip. To use a programming pill, one removes the battery and the pill replaces it. The different numbers don’t necessarily concern me but you need to be clear on the difference between a flex strip and a programming pill.

Thank you MDB.
The programming adapter that I have and the adapter specified for Siemens Pure Primax both looks exactly like the programming pill shown on the link in your previous post; I was mistaken to refer to them as flex strips. The adapter shown on the link has a P/N of 10828869 (the same as the P/N specified for Pure Primax) which is different from the P/N of the adapter that I have.
jm40

My take is that the part numbers don’t matter. I reposted your original post in the DIY thread where I think PVC will respond. He has a lot more experience than me.